JOB TITLE: .Net Full Stack Web Developer
STRUCTURE: Full Time, Salaried
LOCATION: Remote, Egypt
Fivos provides technology and services for the healthcare industry to manage clinical information and utilize it to improve the quality of patient care and reduce costs. Powered by our advanced technological infrastructure and years of experience working in a regulatory environment, Fivos is the leader in enterprise healthcare management solutions.
A .NET full stack web developer who is passionate about building professional solutions having clear user experience and highly accessible through different devices. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, taking an active role in the design and implementation defining how the application looks as well as how it works, front-end and back-end. The perfect candidate should be capable of learning new technologies and has excellent communication and time management skills.
• Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain solutions with customers.
• Communicate with UX/UI Designers and ensure the technical feasibility of designs.
• Build reusable modules and libraries for future use.
• Optimize solutions for speed and scalability.
• Write clear technical documentation.
• Hands-on software development experience designing, writing, debugging and testing object-oriented code.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, biomedical and systems engineering, or a relevant degree.
• Outstanding Object Orientated design and programming skills.
• Good experience in relational database (MS SQL server).
• Proficient with HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience in Typescript.
• Thorough understanding of Angular 4 is necessary.
• Experience with Lazy Loading & performance optimization for Angular 4 apps.
• Hands-on experience writing unit Tests.
• Cross browser compatibility knowledge.
• Experience with Version Control Systems (Git), and/or SVN.